Rising Tides Kodi Addon has Football Highlights, Live All Sports & Live Football, Sports Shows,IPTV Heaven, Movies, TV Shows and Documentaries.
Follow the install guide below for this add-on for your Kodi system. It is one of the third party kodi addons, so please don’t post queries about it on the official page for Kodi.
Rising Tides Kodi Addon Install
- Start Kodi
- Choose Settings (top left cog icon)
- Choose File Manager
- Choose Add Source
- Choose None
- Next type the url
http://mullafabz.xyz/Repositoryand choose Ok
- Select the box beneath this “enter a media source name”, type RisingT and choose Ok
- Return to your home screen and choose Addons on the left handside menu
- Choose Browser (top left icon that resembles a box)
- Choose Install from the zip file
- Choose RisingT
- Select repository.Rising.Tides.x.x.x.zip
- Pause for the Addon enabled notification
- Click Install from the repository
- Choose Rising Tides
- Select Video Addons
- Click Rising Tides
- Choose Install
- Pause for the Addon installed notification
- Rising Tides Kodi addon is now installed and can be found in the addons section
Best Kodi Addon VPN
Experience streaming at ultra-fast speeds whilst bypassing online content which is geo-restricted, totally anonymously!
Evade ISP’s that choke your connection speed, and enjoy buffer free streaming the content of your choice.
Unlocked TV Shows & Movies
With this VPN for Kodi, you can access a world of countless TV shows, latest movies and loads more on any device.
Join multiple servers around the world and connect to local content in the host country.
Connecting to PureVPN, can get any blocked content you want and the ability to anonymously download any torrents.
Blazing Fast Streaming
Experience the fastest streaming speeds whilst using different services to watch your favorite TV shows, movies and live channels.
No Problem With Geo-restrictions
Get by firewalls and geo-restrictions on your devices using Kodi without using any other applications.
Enjoy uninterrupted browsing and streaming without being a victim to the Kodi crackdown or hacking and ransomware attacks.